By the end of the day, delegates will have:
Topics to be covered
- Building a supportive network
- Learning from each other, and from national examples of good practice
- Developing action plans to overcome current challenges to partnership working.
Who should attend?
Voluntary sector leaders who are responsible for the engagement and involvement of the voluntary sector in their health and social care transformation in STP/ICS area.
Who runs it?
The workshop will be facilitated by Emma Baylin
. Emma is NCVO’s content expert on health systems and commissioning, and the role of the voluntary sector in health service transformation. Emma has more than 25 years’ experience of working and volunteering in health and community organisations and is an experienced trainer delivering on topics such as evidencing impact, understanding data and understanding health and social care system transformation.
- Registration and refreshments from 09.30
- The workshop will run 10.00-16.00 with an hour lunch break for networking
This is a free event. However, to cover our costs, a cancellation fee of £50 will be charged to anyone that does not inform us that they cannot attend by 17:00 on Friday 13 March or fails to attend on the day.