Date: | Wednesday 5 October 2022
Time: | 17.00–18.00
This session, hosted by NCVO’s CEO Sarah Vibert, will take place on Zoom.
Together, the FSI and NCVO are proud to continue the legacy of the Small Charities Coalition (SCC). Join us for this one-hour event to learn how we – and the community we’re building – can support your charity and your volunteers to make a bigger difference.
Join us to:
- hear from NCVO’s CEO, Sarah Vibert, and the FSI’s CEO, Stuart Thomason, on the vision for the partnership
- discover the breadth of NCVO support available to small charities across key areas such as governance, funding and HR
- learn about the FSI’s subsidised training, initiatives such as Small Charity Week, and their free membership
- meet NCVO’s membership team and learn about the benefits for smaller organisations, including access to Trusted Suppliers and discounted training.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
- Previous members of the SCC
- Representatives of small charities which aren’t currently NCVO members
This event is free.
HOW TO BOOK
Book your place by clicking the 'Register' button above.
After registering, you’ll receive a confirmation email containing instructions on how to join the event.