Date: | 30 June 2021
Time: | 11.30 – 12.30
What volunteer management software is available? How would you know which would be the most suitable for your volunteers and your organisation’s needs? In May 2021, we delivered a National Volunteering Forum with the Association of Volunteer Managers. This focused on the steps some volunteer-involving organisations are taking to move from spreadsheets to software. This webinar will offer a summary of what was learnt, to help you consider how you might manage volunteers in the future.
The webinar is free to attend and there will be time at the end for questions. We'll also signpost you to practical tools and resources.
What does the webinar cover?
By the end of the webinar you will:
- understand what you need to consider and who you should consult when writing a brief for a volunteer management software supplier
- know how to enable successful engagement with staff and volunteers when introducing and communicating change
- know where to go for more practical support on involving and managing volunteers in your organisation.
Who should join the webinar?
This webinar is for anyone in an organisation:
- researching how volunteer management software can enable a better volunteering experience
- interested in finding out about how volunteer management software can enable a better volunteering experience.
How to book
Can't make the webinar?
Don't worry, register anyway. We are recording the webinar. So, if you've registered you will be sent a link to the recording.