What does the webinar cover?
In this webinar we will cover:
- the role of the chair and the board in supporting organisations in the next phase
- challenges and opportunities which the easing of lockdown presents for trustees
- tips and resources to help boards plan in a period of significant change.
- Dan Francis, Lead Governance Consultant, NCVO
- Ros Oakley, Chief Executive, The Association of Chairs
- Josie Hinton, Capacity-building Programmes Manager, NCVO
Who should join the webinar?
This webinar is open to all but will be particularly useful for chair’s and trustees of smaller and medium size charities. As well as those that support effective governance.
How to book
. The webinar is free. After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Can't make the webinar?
This event is free for NCVO members. There may be a charge to attend if you are a non-member. Please check the event overview or click the 'REGISTER' button for more details.