We’ve redesigned this face-to-face training specifically for online delivery, to ensure your learning needs are met though interactive, live sessions with knowledgeable trainers.
By the end of the day you will:
- understand what fundraising is, how it is regulated and key ethical considerations
- have considered the current context of fundraising and the implications of covid-19
- developed a full grasp of the income spectrum – where you currently get funding and where you might like to diversify your fundraising using different tools
- be clear on the key principles behind various fundraising techniques and identify examples of organisation’s using them well.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at:
- people new to fundraising roles in small and medium-sized charities, helping them to understand the context for fundraising today and the fundamental principles of various income streams
- people stepping-up to lead a fundraising team and/or managing several income streams, giving them the confidence to manage new areas where they may not have direct experience.
The training today was so enlightening and packed of very useful information using actual experience as illustrative examples. It was delivered by Beth who presented a scary big initiative to be so relatable. Beth introduced us to the reality of fundraising in an honest, inspiring way. PATH Yorkshire
WHO RUNS IT?
Beth Crackles is a consultant at NCVO. She has held positions with Toynbee Hall, Friends of the Earth and RNIB and provided consultancy support to arts, health and social organisations. Beth has also been a trustee of the ESOL charity EfA.
Having managed fundraising teams, restricted, unrestricted and capital appeals, Beth is well placed to support organisations looking to diversify their income. As a consultant, she supports organisations to develop their organisational and funding strategies, including developing new income streams. Beth holds an MSc (Distinction) in Voluntary Sector Management, the IoF’s Certificate in Fundraising and the CIM’s Diploma in Communications, Advertising and Marketing.
This training will take place on Zoom. We will send out the Zoom link with the joining instructions before the session.
The training will run from 10.00 until 15.30 with short breaks and a longer lunch break.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RUN THIS TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANISATION?
All of our training courses can be delivered online at a time and date that suits you. We can work with you to tailor our courses to match your needs. For more information please complete our online contact form
Our pricing structure is based on your organisation’s gross annual income. NCVO members also receive a 30% discount
off training prices. Organisations with a gross annual income of less than £30,000 can join NCVO
for free and will then qualify for the discount.
|NCVO Member - under £50,000
|Non NCVO member - under £50,000
|NCVO Member - £50,000 -£100,000
|Non NCVO Member - £50,000 -£100,000
|NCVO member -£100,000 - £1m
|Non NCVO member -£100,000 - £1m
|NCVO member - £1m - £5m
|Non NCVO member - £1m - £5m
|NCVO member - over £5m
|Non NCVO member - over £5m