By the end of Day 1 you will know:
- How is a sustainable funding strategy different?
- The differences between income streams
- Evaluating opportunities and set them within an organisational context
- Defining realistic and appropriate funding goals,
- Exploring financial management tools and practices to monitor these goals
- Managing and mitigating against risk
- Integrating an ethical approach to funding
By the end of Day 2 you will know:
- How to strongly position your organisation in a competitive environment, win support and nurture a diverse range of relationships.
- The role of funding products – evaluating your portfolio and developing new ideas.
- Building a case for support and pitching successfully
- Building internal support and making change happen
- Share experiences, knowledge, challenges and solutions
- Consider how to produce and implement an appropriate and effective funding strategy
- Explore approaches to leading change and overcoming barriers.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at those who have strategic overview or responsibility for raising funds across different income streams. It will be of most benefit to managers and decision makers who want support to create lasting change in their organisation’s or projects funding.
Every individual attending needs to be working – or volunteering – within an organisation at a strategic level. We know that many people reached this level with little formal training in fundraising and income generation, or perhaps find that they are not yet equipped with the skills and knowledge to steer their organisations through the rapidly changing funding landscape.
This course is run on two consecutive days. Day 1 will run from 10.00 to 16.30 and Day 2 from 09.30 to 16.00.
Would you like to run this training for your organisation?
All of our training courses can be delivered at your premises at a time and date that suits you. We can work with you to tailor our courses to match your needs. Often if you have four or more learners, in house training may be more cost effective. For more information please complete our online contact form
or phone (020 7520 2587) the training team with any questions or queries you may have on our training courses.
Our pricing structure is based on your organisation’s gross annual income.
NCVO members also receive a
off training prices. Organisations with a gross annual income of less than £30k can
for free and will then qualify for the discount.
||Below £5 million
||£5 million or above